Each month in your TVK box alongside your fabulous vegan goodies, we also give you a delicious recipe card and this month it is courtesy of the wonderful Kerry. You can find more of the lovely Kerry’s recipes on her blog or follow her on Instagram at @myfruitykitchen, we love her account - it's full of delicious plant based works of art! We hope you will enjoy trying her recipe for these scrumptious Raspberry Chocolate Truffles, perfect to make for yourself or your favourite people for an indulgent treat during the month of love.
For the Truffles
300g dark chocolate
400g can coconut milk
1tpsb vanilla essence
2tbsp maple syrup
100g chopped hazelnuts
100g freeze dried raspberries
1. In a pan heat the cream white part of the can of coconut milk. You can discard the clear part as you don’t need it.
2. Add in the maple syrup and vanilla, and heat until it begins to bubble.
3. In a bowl, breakup your chocolate into segments.
4. When the coconut mixture is hot, pour over the chocolate and stir until all of the chocolate is melted.
5. Mix in your raspberries. If you don’t want them whole, crush them in a bowl first.
6. Once the mixture is well combined, place in the fridge until it has completely set.
7. Use a spoon to get small parts of the mixture out of the bowl, roll it in your hand to make it a ball and then coat in your additional extras if you want. If not, just put the balls into a box or other container.
8. Do this until all of the mixture is used up, and then lick the bowl!
Happy Valentine's day from us all here at TVKHQ
Team TVK x