Did you know that the 13th of November is officially World Kindness Day!
Kindness UK is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that aims to increase the amount of kindness within everyday society and raise awareness of the incredible benefits being kind can have on overall health and well-being. They have marked the 13th November World Kindness Day since 2010 and are hoping to encourage as many people as possible to make the 'Kind Act Pledge'.
Even though TheVeganKind believe that every day should be full of kindness and compassion for all living things, we think that making an annual day to promote kind acts and good deeds is a brilliant way to spread some cheer in what can sometimes be a tough world.
Do you want to take the pledge but need some 'kind act' inspiration? Well, TheVeganKind Team have some for you!
- Invite your friends round for a vegan brunch! Turn off your phones and spend some quality time talking, eating great cruelty-free food and simply enjoying each others company!
- Why not brighten your colleagues day by bringing in some tasty treats to the office!? You could even try and bake some vegan brownies!
- Pay somebody a compliment! It might be just what they need to hear and could make their entire day!
- Reduce your waste and be kind to the planet by investing in a reusable coffee cup! Mother Nature also needs some love too!
- Sign up to volunteer! In our busy day-to-day life, it can be easy to forget the less fortunate. Why not let World Kindness Day be your inspiration!?
- Organise a beach or park clean up in your local community! Community clean ups are a great way to get others together, help the environment and wildlife!
- Smile. Smile at strangers, say please, thank you and hold a door open for somebody. It is the little things that can make a big difference!
If you want to go even further, TheVeganKind would be extremely grateful for your kind act to be helping us reach our target on our crowdfunding page! TVK want to continue spreading kindness, promoting an ethical and compassionate lifestyle and providing the best service for years to come and need help from our loyal customers to make it happen!
Whatever kind act you decide to do today, make sure you support Kindness UK by registering your pledge on their official website! Better yet, why not try and implement a kind act every single day!
Remember our mantra - Be Kind, Go Vegan.
Love Team TVK! x