It's only been available in selected stores up until now, but vegans rejoice, Sainsbury's have finally released their new range of vegan cheese, (ahem, sorry, GARY!) online. If you've been hiding under a rock for the past few days, you may be wondering why on earth we are calling vegan cheese Gary, and if so, read all about it here.
Sainsbury's have played it safe with the online launch, and although they joined in the fun on Facebook, their website describes the products simply as vegan cheese and not Gary! We couldn't help but hope that whoever uploaded it to their site would at least have put a cheeky little reference to Gary somewhere in the description but no such luck!
Regardless of what it's called, we've heard some really great things about this new range from Sainsbury's and are super excited to try it. Have you managed to track it down yet? If so, what would you recommend?
There are seven new tasty sounding products available, and you can get your hands on them RIGHT NOW!
- Sainsbury's Deliciously FreeFrom Cheddar-style Dairy Free Cheese 200g
- Sainsbury's Deliciously FreeFrom Garlic & Herb Dairy Free Soft Cheese 170g
- Sainsbury's Deliciously FreeFrom Grated Cheddar-style Dairy Free Cheese 200g
- Sainsbury's Deliciously FreeFrom Greek-style Dairy Free Cheese 200g
- Sainsbury's FreeFrom Cheddar Style With Onion Dairy Free Cheese 200g
- Sainsbury's FreeFrom Original Dairy Free Soft Cheese 170g
- Sainsbury's FreeFrom Wensleydale-style With Cranberry Dairy Free Cheese 200g?
You can buy the whole range online, here
Don't forget to tweet us or Instagram @thevegankind us using the hashtag #thevegankind - we'd love to see pictures of your creations with the new Gary.
You can also catch us on Snapchat @TheVeganKind - come and say hi.