We picked our top accidentally vegan Easter treats and shared them with the Metro! So if you are still stuck on what to buy for this weekend, we've got your back!
1) Hotel Chocolat Egg Sandwich (dark) £10
This is a unique and quirky product that may not be to everyone’s taste, but we think a vegan chocolate egg sandwich is pretty cool!
2) Divine Raspberry Dark Chocolate Egg £4.95
This reasonably priced thick, dark chocolate Easter egg features a burst of raspberry flavour in the actual shell – yummy.
3) Sainsbury’s taste the difference Dark Chocolate Bunny £6
A cute Hollow dark chocolate bunny, from Sainsbury’s own brand range.
4) Green & Black’s Dark Mint Chocolate Egg £6
This gorgeous dark chocolate egg from Green & Black’s is flavoured with their own organic peppermint oil and looks and tastes rather luxurious. Yum!
5) M&S Dark Chocolate Quirky Bunny £10
Probably our favourite item on this list is this super cool geometric bunny with gold shimmer from Marks and Spencers. What an awesome egg to wow your non vegan friends and family with!
6) Lidl Favorina mini marzipan eggs £1.7
Mini marzipan eggs covered in dark chocolate, delicious and a total bargain!
6) Lindt Dark Chocolate Bunny / Aldi Choceur bunny £3 / £0.99
The Lindt bunny with the brown ribbon is the ones that’s suitable for vegans, or – if you want a more affordable option, grab the cheap but tasty Lindt ‘inspired’ version from Aldi for just 99p!
7) Hotel Chocolat Egglets £8.50
Hazelnut praline eggs, covered in dark chocolate then dusted in cocoa! Yum!
8) Aldi Moser Roth Single Origin Easter Egg £4.99
This striking looking egg looks far more expensive than it actually is, almost too pretty to eat!
9) Hotel Chocolat Rabbert Tiddly Pot £2
This cute little pot of dark chocolate drops from Hotel Chocolat is a perfect little Easter treat that won’t break the bank
10) Divine Dark Chocolate Mini Eggs £4.25
Delicious dark mini eggs made from Divine dark chocolate and individually wrapped in foil.
We'd love to know what you will be treating yourself to this Easter?
Check out the Metro article here.
Team TVK x