All of us at TheVeganKind would like to wish you all a very happy World Vegan Day!
*Please read on, and then pop back here to read all about our crowdfunding campaign where you can get yourself some awesome rewards!*
If you are already vegan, we would like to say thank you. Thank you for supporting the animals and this beautiful earth. You rock!
If you are not yet vegan and are here because you want to start making a more conscious effort to eat plant-based and find out more about a vegan lifestyle, we also want to say a huge thank you! Thank you for being open-minded, thank you for being curious and thank you for taking the first step! You also rock!
We want to take this opportunity to remind you of just some of the things you are contributing to through a vegan lifestyle...
- Being vegan is the single biggest thing you can do to help the environment, cutting your carbon footprint in half. A vegan diet has the lowest carbon footprint out of any diet at 1.5 t CO2e. Mother Nature also thanks you!
- 110 animals and insects are lost EVRY SINGLE DAY due to destruction of their habitat, this doesn't even cover the amount killed everyday in order to produce meat, dairy, eggs, seafood and 'fashion'. 100 animals! Think of how many you are saving over a lifetime!?
- To make 1 beef burger, it takes 3,000 litres of water, the equivalent of 2 months worth of showers. By being vegan, you are saving on average 995,593 litres of water per year!
- You are helping save thousands of pounds on healthcare costs by simple eating plants! By 2050, it has been predicted that a vegan lifestyle could help save 8.1 million people!
- By not supporting an animal-based diet, you are also standing up for HUMAN rights! You are taking a stand against food being fed to the mass production of animals when people all over the world are going hungry. Veganism is not just about animal rights, it is also about human rights!
- You are standing up for the voiceless, standing up for the planet and standing up for the health of the population. Yup, you are pretty badass!
If you are fully vegan, in the middle of transitioning to a vegan lifestyle or this is the first time you have visited TheVeganKind and you want to find out more about Vegansim then give yourself a pat on the back. Infact, give yourself a hug because what you are doing or what you are going to do is pretty amazing.
TVK want to spread the vegan message as far and wide as possible for years to come. The support we have had so far has been incredible and because of this, we want to grow so we can keep providing all of our AMAZING customers with the best vegan products! In order to do that, we would love it if you could help us reach our dreams by supporting our Crowdfunding Campaign!
If you are looking for a good deed on this World Vegan Day, then we would be so grateful for your help, every penny counts!
We hope you all have the best World Vegan Day!
The TVK Team x