Wulf & Lamb have just opened their second restaurant in Marylebone.
The all-day dining restaurant is located in the corner unit at Chiltern Place, a brand new residential park in the heart of Mayfair.
Wulf & Lamb opened their first restaurant in Chelsea back in 2017 and has been growing in popularity ever since. Head chef, Franco Casolin, previously worked for Vanilla Black vegetarian fine-dining restaurant for 16 years.
Wulf & Lamb offers comfort food classics that will satisfy both vegans and their omnivore friends.
The original menu features the Wulf burger, chilli non-carne and mac 'n' cheese.
The Marylebone branch serves some of the classic specials like the original chargrilled cauliflower steak but its menu also features many brand new dishes such as:
- Smashed cucumber - edamame, avocado, spring onion, mint, coriander, ginger and mixed toasted sesame seeds
- Zucchini tempura - crispy gluten-free batter with garlic mayo
- Miso noodle salad - miso-glazed mushrooms, edamame beans, sugar snaps, spring onion and glass noodles with roasted peanuts in a ginger soy dressing
- Glazed miso aubergine - roasted and glazed aubergine with spinach, spring onion and spelt in a pomegranate dressing
- Artichoke pesto linguine - pine nut pesto with tarragon and hazelnut dressing topped with parmesan and chilli flakes
- Wulf pie - pulled jackfruit and lentil stew with mashed potato and baby carrots, garnished with parsley, peas and chili
The restaurant is open seven days a week.