Lights Lacquer new collection is full of vibrant, juicy nail colours that will transport you to paradise. “Sweet As Summer” features lively shades that are a perfect add-on to your summer manicures.
Lights Lacquer is a vegan, cruelty and seven-free nail polish brand founded by the beauty influencer, KathleenLights. Kathleen launched her YouTube channel on January 26, 2013, and today, she has over 4.1M subscribers. Combined with over 2.1 Million followers on Instagram, Kathleen reaches a massive audience.
What makes Lights Lacquer nail polishes unique is that they are free of toxins. Their Seven-Free formula is created without toxic chemicals such as Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPHP, and Xylene which are common in many other polishes. This formula makes for a polish that is both safe and beautiful.
“Sweet As Summer” collection features six new shades including:
- Cherry Jelly- A cherry pop red with a translucent jelly-like finish.
- Who Loves Orange Soda? - Electric orange with a tangy brightness with an opaque base & matte finish.
- Slice of Life- A bright canary yellow with zesty Lemon hues in an opaque cream base.
- Now & Later – A sour apple green with sweet kiwi hues and translucent jelly-like finish.
- Barry- A electric vivid cobalt blue with blueberry undertones in an opaque cream base.
- My Jam- An ultraviolet purple with grape jam hues and translucent jelly with a matte finish.
Additionally, Lights Lacquer offers juicy sticker nail fruit designs to complement any manicure. The collection is sold exclusively online. The lacquers are available at $9.50 per bottle or $52.00 for the collection.