Healthy Green Goodness Bowl or Spicy Szechuan Noodles?
Award-winning vegan ready meals delivery service, allplants, is making Veganuary a breeze with its new delicious Lighter Menu.
Allplants’ Lighter Menu is 100% plant-based and delivered to your door. All the tasty ready meals on the Lighter Menu contain at least 2 of your 5 a day, under 450kcal, and they were co-created with in-house nutritionist to ensure they’re balanced. All the dishes are flash-frozen, ensuring nutrition and taste are locked in, for when you need it most, and ready to eat in minutes.
The Lighter Menu is aimed to tickle your taste buds and includes:
- Green Goodness Bowl: The ultimate feel-good green machine, served with garlic chilli kale and a mighty pea and mint smash, at just 393kcal, and boosts over 23g protein, and a whopper amount of vitamin C.
- Spicy Szechuan Noodles: Brown rice noodles tossed in a rich and fiery tahini sauce, with soya + mushroom mince, steamed pak choi, edamame and salted peanuts. With over 19g protein & high in Vitamin C and calcium.
- Protein Bolognese Bowl: This family-favourite got a health-kick makeover with delicious results (oh and tasty soya mushroom mince). With over 17 grams of protein, high in Vitamin C, and iron.
- Roasted Veggie Lasagne: A flavourful taste of the rainbow. Layers of roasted aubergine, courgette and lasagne, covered in a rich, sweet red pepper tomato sauce and a creamy garlic bechamel, topped with red pepper flakes and basil. High in iron, vitamin C and is a good source of protein. At just 360kcal.
- Aubergine Parmigiana: Hailing from Southern Italy, this dish really is sunshine in a bowl, thanks to its high vitamin C content. It’s also low in sugar, but high in flavour.
The price of an allplants box of six meals is £40.50 for single portions (£6.75 per meal) or £59.88 for double portions (£4.99 per meal).