Award-winning vegan ready meals delivery company, allplants unveils its impressive vegan Date Box.
Date Night Box is 100% plant-based and insanely delicious.
Available for delivery nationwide, allplants’ Date Night Box is a little naughty with a nice, healthy twist, with three themed date nights – Italian, Indian & Healthy. Diners can recreate a romantic dining experience at home with allplants’ bestseller Aubergine Parmigiana and can indulge in show-stopping Chocolate Peanut Fondant.
Lovers will get three dine-in delicious date nights, completed with chef-made main courses, alongside a side to share, and delectable treats to finish the romantic meal. All meals are chef prepared, and take less than minutes to cook in the oven or microwave, meaning a hassle-free dining – so sit back, it's time to relax with your loved one.
The price of an allplants Date Night Box for three date nights for two is £55.35 – that’s a two course meal (with sides) for as little as £9.20 per night.
What's inside the Date Night Box?
Italian Date Night
- Aubergine Parmigiana: Hailing from Southern Italy, this is one of allplants most popular dishes. Roasted aubergine layers topped with a rich, tomato sauce, cashew mozzarella and golden oregano breadcrumbs
- Rigatoni Bolognese: A rich and hearty minced mushroom, lentil and walnut ragu, folded through rigatoni pasta and sprinkled with an almond parm crumb.
- Mediterranean Pesto Veggies: A pesto fiesta of roasted veggies tossed with basil oil. The perfect side for the Parmigiana.
- Chocolate Peanut Fondant: A twist on an indulgent classic, with molten peanut caramel and roasted peanuts
Curry Date Night
- Kale + Chickpea Daal: Tomato chutney chickpeas topping a creamy 3-pulse daal of black lentils, red lentils and chickpeas, with spinach and garlic kale.
- Mushroom + Chickpea Korma: A creamy almond and coconut korma, with garlic mushrooms, turmeric chickpeas, sweet potato and roasted aubergine.
- Minty Leeks + Peas: A side of garden peas and sautéed leeks tossed with olive oil, lemon juice and mint.
- Sticky Banoffee Pudding: A little bit sweet, a little bit saucy, with toasted pecans and salted date caramel.
Healthy Date Night
- Teriyaki Udon: A spicy, sticky teriyaki sauce coating soft udon noodles, with sesame mushrooms, mixed fresh veg and a sprinkling of toasted cashews.
- Protein Power Bowl: Miso roasted tofu, coconut and edamame smash, with power grains, sweet chilli broccoli, sesame cabbage, and a pea and edamame medley.
- Tahini Garlic Broccoli: A side of broccoli infused with sumac and garlic, and a serving of tahini.
- Golden Apple Crumble: A fruity favourite with juicy blackberries and a nutty topping.