3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
2 100g bars of vegan chocolate (white or dark).
2 tbsp melted coconut oil.
3/4 cup melted peanut butter (smooth or chunky).
12 silicone cake cases.
+ any additional toppings or flavourings of your choosing!
- Break up 1 of your 100g bars of vegan chocolate into a microwavable bowl, and pour over 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
- Pop your coconut and chocolate mixture into the microwave on a medium heat at 30 second intervals until fully melted. Make sure to stir the ingredients to fully incorporate them.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the melted mixture into each of the cake cases, and set aside in the freezer for 5 minutes (or until cooled and set). If you have any chocolate left over evenly distribute it between the cake cases, or as I tend to do, devour shamelessly from the bowl... no judging.
- Once cooled, remove from the cooled chocolate from the freezer and add 1 tablespoon of melted peanut butter. Stick these back into the freezer for 5 minutes (or until cooled and set) and repeat step 3 again.
- OPTIONAL: Add a whole bunch of your favourite vegan toppings to create pretty and instagramable vegan treats!