Lemon & Thyme Baba Ghanoush
2 tbsp tahini
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1 organic lemon
3 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Pinch Himalayan pink salt
Smoked paprika, to garnish (optional)
- Set the grill to a high heat and place the aubergines on a foil-lined tray.
- Grill the aubergines for 15 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking. They should take on a blackened appearance and be soft all the way through.
- Once cooked, leave the aubergines to cool for a little while before peeling.
- Using a fork, mash the aubergine pulp in a mixing bowl and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve with a dusting of smoked paprika and toasted flat breads for a delicious mezze!