Quick - It's not too late! Our Easter themed March box is being packed right now! Sign Up today, choose to start your subscription right away & receive our March box!
No Bake Oreo Torte
- 2 packs of Oreos
- 2 TPS vitalite, pure or vegan marg
- 200ml coconut milk
- 300g bournville or other dark chocolate
- Mix 26 Oreos in the blender, until fully blended.
- Melt 2 TBS of vegan margarine in a pan and add to the mixer, continue to mix until well blended.
- Line a tin with the biscuit base and put into the freezer while you move onto the chocolate torte.
- Melt 300g of dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of water until fully melted.
- Add 200ml coconut milk then mix in the blender.
- Pour into the biscuit base and add the remaining Oreos to finish the tart.
- Return to the freezer for at least two hours, then cut and serve. Keep refrigerated or frozen.