Raspberry Chocolate Truffles
- 300g dark chocolate
- 400g can coconut milk
- 1tpsb vanilla essence
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 100g raspberries
- 100g chopped hazelnuts
- Cocoa powder
- 100g freeze dried raspberries
- In a pan heat the cream white part of the can of coconut milk. You can discard the clear part as you don’t need it.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla, and heat until it begins to bubble.
- In a bowl, breakup your chocolate into segments.
- When the coconut mixture is hot, pour over the chocolate and stir until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Mix in your raspberries. If you don’t want them whole, crush them in a bowl first.
- Once the mixture is well combined, place in the fridge until it has completely set.
- Use a spoon to get small parts of the mixture out of the bowl, roll it in your hand to make it a ball and then coat in your additional extras if you want. If not, just put the balls into a box or other container.
- Do this until all of the mixture is used up, and then lick the bowl!