Quick - It's not too late! Our Easter themed March box is being packed right now! Sign Up today, choose to start your subscription right away & receive our March box!
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 red onion
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- Large bunch parsley — approx. 40g
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- In a food processor finely chop the brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and almonds.
- When the nuts and seeds are finely chopped add the remaining ingredients.
- Process until everything is finely chopped and well combined.
- Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Bake in the oven at 150°C for 20-30 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold with sweet potato toasts, roast squash and a selection of crudités.