White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
380g digestive biscuits, crushed
130g butter, melted
270ml plant based double cream
150g dairy free cream cheese
130g icing sugar
225g white chocolate, melted
150g fresh raspberries
- To a large baking bowl mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter, combine well and then add to a lined cake tin. Press the mixture down with a wooden spoon to ensure an even layer and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Cream together the icing sugar, cream cheese and tsp of sugar and set aside.
- Pour the double cream into a bowl and whisk until thick and fluffy, until the peaks hold their own.
- Slowly add the cream cheese mix to the whipped cream and stir lightly to combine.
- Pour in the melted white chocolate and fold through the raspberries ensuring the mix is fully blended together.
- Spoon the filling onto the now chilled biscuit base and pop in the fridge for 2 hours or best chilled overnight for the cheesecake to set.
- Once set, slice up the cheesecake, drizzle over a little melted chocolate, serve with a few extra raspberries and ta dah!